RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:11 PM
Piston
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines

Milton.. the parts are available for all the jc engines.... and will be for a while to come. Only AUTHORIZED dealers can get parts.

Ralph (Antique)... If you have constructive things to say.. say them.. You do have good ideas...and these are respected (I have learned from you!) and in fact I have articles on my site that you have contributed too. Good ones!!!

And here I am, a businessman trying to bring work to the USA from overseas.

My company sponsors events (Monster Planes) and sponsor pilots and does sends products out to clubs as prizes all over the USA. Hey guys... what do YOU do for your customer (s). I haven't heard anything. My company gives back to this sport..

The engines that we will bring in will be judged on their merits. As an engineer, I will ensure that happens or I won't sell them. I have made that statement a number of times. How we test them is immaterial. That is our job and our expense and that is competitive data that remains with us until we deem it right to publish. And yes.. I do have access to a dyno... The customers and reviewers will quickly outline the capabilities to the public. The engines will be judged on their merits.

The videos we have are a perfect platform to showcase and highlight the products, and to give customers the opportunity of seeing how they will perform. You mentioned light airframes... We have all sorts of video on the site. [link=http://www.rcaer.com/pages/RC_Air_Videos.cfm]RC Aero Flight Videos[/link], that show airframes of different sizes and weights. You fella' must be watching the wrong ones obviously.. Are you really telling me that the EMS LA- video [link=http://www.youtube.com/user/PAA2FLY#p/a/u/1/WTkXHLylC-M]ESM LA-7 20 pound warplane video on JC 28cc[/link] is a fabrication and mistruth? Hmmmmmm.... interesting... since that plane has and is flying at events all over Florida and has been witnessed by many many hundreds of pilots.

I have other videos from Professional reviewers that have NO obligation to me, showing their reviews.

Over and out.
Henry