RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Q500RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines

Well here we go with the ford and the chevy deal! The best way is to let each person
decide what they want for their airframe period and stop this pissin contest please!!!

I've seen this in other forums and now for some reason it has moved over to this thread!

The folks in this thread are sport flyers for the most part with limited expereince and make
decisions based on simple things like thrust and rpm on a given prop as well as throttle
transition and idle!

What else do we have most of us don't have dyno's! So please lets be real and understand
most of us are just weekend flyers! I have a friend that has one of the few last show teams
AMA sponsored and he has several of Henry's engines he bought from Henry both 56cc's and
112's on there planes. He talks about how engines hold up over the long season of flying!

And btw I understand the whole team likes the YDA's to this point! When i'm talking to
him and he is telling me well we will see how they hold up over the next 3-4 yrs I say you fly
more in one season than most sport pilots will fly in a life time come on now! GEEZZZZ!

if an engine lasts for one single season with you guys its good for life for the rest of us!!! It
is however nice for the rest of us to have someone put the engines through this tough test
of constant flying in the heat day after day! We sport pilots benefit from that kind of testing
for sure even though we will never duplicate it as sport flyers!

Sorry to rattle on but the point is the JC 28 V2 I have runs good and all I hear is good things
from others in here on it and the 56cc and the 112cc's continue to get good reports from folks
both Pro's like the show team and sport pilots.

And for the quality and price so far I can't see how you can possibly beat these engines! So the
only thing left is person behind the sale of the product! And guess what I have seen to this point
I have not meet another person anywhere in this hobby that stands behind their product like Henry!!!

So I suppose the question is now which engine do you want to spend your money on backed by
which dealer??
to buy???