RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Q500RC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines

BadAzzMaxx I don't know you and have never had any experience with you or your
service. It is however easy to see there is a bit of tension between yourself and
Henry! I hope and wish you the best in your business.

I also have a small business and understand how important customer service is. Thats
one of the wonderful things about the free market! People will tend to go where they
receive a good product at a good price and receive the best possible service for their
investment.

The R/C hobby is no different! In the end you and Henry will be known for your fine products
and good service and pricing or the lack of quality products and service which ever ends up
being your trade mark!

But believe me when I say people will know before long which is the case and we do tell
other folks of our experiences good and bad in the forum here most just to help others to
know what we had to deal with to make life easier for each one of us.

Now in yours and Antiques case I'd say you in a loosing battle in this forum because most
of the people in here have had a good experience with Henry and Steve and the YDA/JC
products from RC Aero!

Therefore IMO all this serves any purpose for is to cause peoples BP to go up 50 points
or so when we read these kind of posts. And I for one don't come here for that purpose
so I would prefer to enjoy my time in here interacting with the other r/cers with postive
feedback! I tend to believe most others feel the same way! So please be positive and
join us or just move which ever you prefer.

Oh yes and one last thing. I don't know where the 60cc came from but is seems the
suggestion is that Kevin at JC came up with it? I'm not at all sure on this engine but
I feel like Steve and Henry came up with all of the new YDA line of engines from the 23cc,
28cc, 32cc, 38cc, 42cc, 56cc, 76cc twin, 85cc single and last but surely not least the 112cc
twin. On the 60cc I would be glad to hear the story on it if Henry would like to tell it. It was
not one I was interested in at this time so I guess I haven't paid close enough attention to it!