RCU Forums - View Single Post - RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 09:17 PM
mighty9
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines

ORIGINAL: Antique

A dyno cjhart fpr tje G26 is on the toni-clark.com website...The G26 cylinder is what was used to clone the other cylinder, and is piston port...
Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, any you guys chose it for your engine, the performance numbers should be very close, the only difference being the rear carb and reed valve....I tried the JC28 both ways, rear carb and then blocked it off and put a G26 carb on the side...Not much difference in performance...
Where are you other dealers' dyno charts ???
And FWIW, the 35 or so DLEs I sold were not advertised, they went to my good custopmers...And for WAY less than the $100 over dealer cost you other frineds(?) of modelers charge...
I am not a dealer, don't kn ow what they pay...I got mine from a wholesaler, rcfans88....MY cost wast $201 delivered to my door...I sold most for $225, bought a few back from people afraid of the side intake BS that permeated this forum...
I have not had a wartranty problem, it would be covered completely if one ever happens....
I work out of my garage, my service is as good or better than anyone else's...I am backlogged at this time because of circumstance beyond my contor, but will catch up in a few weeks...
Horizon not selling me engines ? Yup, when Horizon bought the busness from Jim Goad they cut off all but real hobby shops...Just as well, their dealer prices for parts were higher than retail for the same part from a Red Max chainsaw dealer...
FWIW. RC EXL is not responding to E mails, maybe there are no more ignitions..Good luck guys, I don't need any more...
Ralph in all fairness who an survive on a 24 dollar profit?Doin it out the back door added to your other business isnt the same as having to make decent profit selling engines.I have no beef against how you did it but thats like when we sold guns out of our retail business and people with no federal tax id but had an ffl bought guns for their buddies for 20 bucks over cost.