RCU Forums - View Single Post - Extreme Flight__88"__Edge 540T__Build
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 07:56 AM
diamondave
My Feedback: (29)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Extreme Flight__88

yeh barry id agree on having hinges done would be freakin awesome, hinged and gaps sealed, to me that is one of the most time consuming, pain in the ***** parts of building, and usually the part where i make a mess on my new plane, either expoy run off, spill, or mostly what happens is i leave sticky fingerprinnts on it somewhere[:'(]....so the wings and elevators done would be awesome, not sure if they can do the rudder cause of packaging, i think thats wraped up seperatley, but maybe they could have half glued in to the rudder at least and include a small strip of covering of what ever the base color is for sealing, then we'd only have to glue that on to the plane and all surfaces are done, man a guy can dream cant he...the other stuff like fuel tank and firewall isnt as much of a problem for me at least, maybe pre-drilled cowl would be nice but even that i can live with, chris if you guys ever do consider a quicker build(we'll think of a better name thats not affiliated with crap) set up just doing them darn hinges would make a world of difference