RCU Forums - View Single Post - New TufFlight Bouncer - Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 08:10 PM
Ultrasp99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New TufFlight Bouncer - Build Thread

At last I finished my Bouncer. Using an airbrush and some water base paint I added some color. I really like that the Bouncer is a blank canvas and I can customize the scheme just the way I want to.

I have to say this build was very enjoyable for me. I learned some new building techniques and got to like using the white Gorilla glue. Like I said in the beginning the instructions were not available so I worked from pictures. I only had to ask TufFlight a couple questions throughout the build. The usual TufFlight very thorough instructions will make this build even easier.

Now for the most important step – test FLYING! First flight was awesome, just one click up and two clicks right aileron. After about six flights, I must say I like the Bouncer more than my Zoom I have been flying for several years. Hands off Knife Edge flight, very easy Tourqe Rolls and Rollers, great Pin Wheels with throttle management, and overall solid flight characteristics.

I plan on flying this a lot before work and during lunch hour so I will update soon. As soon as I can, I will post a flight video of me flying in front of my house.

My expectation was that the Bouncer would allow me to tune my 3D flying skills while it’s not feasible to fly my 33% YAK. So far…. It has met my expectations!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rp42694.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	69.9 KB
ID:	1519168   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ez81339.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	1519169   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gl20824.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	56.2 KB