View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 10:20 PM
plane addicts
My Feedback: (271)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RCAero JC Engines & YDA Engines

ORIGINAL: Tseres

ORIGINAL: plane addicts

Please keep your cold weather up there. I will keep my 80 degree days lol. Glad to hear you guys put some good flights in.

Tom I will get you some photos this week. I dont have my old one anymore []. I guess I will have to take some of the new build .

Oh well just wanted to drop in and say hi, now back to an electric build for this weekend.
I still have my Foamy in the box and the rest of the parts in a bag. I'll get to it sooner or later.

Why don't you post some of your build pictures here for people to see how you mount your engine and the rest of your set up.[sm=thumbs_up.gif] I think it would be better then an oil discussion which is due pretty soon.[sm=72_72.gif]
I promise I will take some pictures of an up coming build . I have a good one i will be working on.

This electric is almost done. I have to hook up my wings and make my series connector for my batteries to ESC.

But for people wondering Here is what I am building

A Sapac Extra 330 into electric

Material: Built-up plywood and balsa
Length:65.6 in
Wing Span: 69.5 in
Wing Area: 936 in squared
All up Weight:8.5-9.5 Ib
Wing Loading:20-23 oz/ft squared
Glow Engine: 91-110 4-Stroke
Gas Engine:23cc-26cc
Electric power: 1700W-2000W

there is a picture of it on our website

http://www.planeaddicts.com/store/ag...duct=ARF&xm=on

Running a 8 cell set-up producing 1836W

Castle Ice 75

Power HD servos

1501 in rudder
Ds-120 on elevator and Ailerons

Spektrum AR6200

and the best part of all a custom made pilot head that turns with the rudder

I am hoping to finish the MSXR and get her maidened next week also. Then its back to the butcher block for some new projects.