RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 06:06 PM
crunchNmunch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!

It WASNOT a personal insult. You were being argumentative, without a salient point to back you up. Calling me out with a statement that had nothing to do with what I said is just dumb, and a waste of our time and bandwidth and just being combative. Why is it that you choose to make an argument out of every single discussion, especially when you're wrong? All you're doing is showing you don't know what you're talking about and wasting space and bothering people.

Please stop with you silly games.

ORIGINAL: Krazy Chicken

again with personal insults i see. my point being that both were designed and announced at the same time and if they wanted to the could have made a different platform for the slash, but were overall to lazy to do it.
ORIGINAL: crunchNmunch

ORIGINAL: Krazy Chicken

right here, is why i said they were designed at the same time. and who cares if i never have messed with a ball diff.
ORIGINAL: crunchNmunch
same time not having to design a new 2wdtruck from the ground up, that might have not been any more popular than the less-than-stellar reception the 4wd MiniSlash, which would have been cost prohibitive and potentially have been a sales fiasco.
Where did you learn how to read?
Because it still has nothing to do with the point you're trying to make.