RCU Forums - View Single Post - OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 08:20 PM
honda2237

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OFFICIAL MINI E-REVO THREAD!!!

ORIGINAL: crunchNmunch

ORIGINAL: honda237

There is no point in arguing, he will always think he is right even if he is wrong. I find crunch a very argumentative person, this is the same guy that said wings assist in wheelie and the only thing he was if you put to big of a wing on the back it was causing vehicles to wheelie. And then quoted some else but said it was a direct quote from me. I'm not on anyone's side, but considering crunch has over 300post in 5 days leaves me to wonder.
You're the one just coming up with unrealisitic and impractical BS, like that wings keep cars from wheelie-ing (not true at all), that I wonder why I waste my time trying to educated some of you *****. And then the best you can do is come up with something totally off topic to defend your misinformation. I wouldn't have half the posts I do if it were not for arguing with you and your boyee Krazy. If you're not picking sides, then you wouldn't have posted. That sort of behavior is pretty immature.[img][/img] Please stop and leave me alone.
When exactly did I say a wing keeps a car from wheelie-ing, I said it didn't assist in wheelie-ing. I said you had over 300 post in 5 days because normally those people are trolls. I'm pretty sure you only argued with me like what 25 post. plus your in a thread that we've been on for a while so,I'm not followin but no matter what it would look like it if we posted on another thread considering how much you post. do you own a merv? just because some doesn't know a certain doesn't mean their inexperienced, I didn't learn about gear diff till my 4th or 5th year because I've never had one, and I'm still learning to this day 3 years later. I don't a single one of those cars but I would think it would be fun too.