RCU Forums - View Single Post - STOP with the oil ratio threads, please.
Old 10-26-2010, 08:41 AM
Tired Old Man
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: STOP with the oil ratio threads, please.

If they don't like the RCU search feature, there are others that could be used. If you type "oil ratio" in Google you can find all kinds of stuff. All you have to do is look. It seems that some really think the only pertinent RC information can be found on RCU. Then again, I believe some fail to think at all.

Worst part is quite a few have read a faqir amount of the information at least nce but have some desire to engage in oil debates without any first hand information or experience. They will argue until the cows come home about some mystcal product they heard about from the friend of a friend, who heard it from some distant cousin of an aunt's grandmother. Worse, they'll quote advertising as being the gospel truth. Gullibility runs rampant in our society anymore.

I'm with you Ed. Nobody pays for my time or experience in any of the forums but some can get mighty angry if I don't jump to the snap of their fingers. The ones that really kill me are the ones with DA and 3w engines when they are asking how to tune or set up their engines. Both companies have manuals online if the owner doesn't have a manual. All they need to do is open one up and read it. Same applies with ignitions when they ask if they can use a lipo or other battery type and voltage. Once again they didn't read the instructions but expect someone to drop everything and feed them what they want to know.