RCU Forums - View Single Post - Redwing 50cc Sboch
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 04:38 PM
plane addicts
My Feedback: (271)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Redwing 50cc Sboch

My understanding is that the scheme itself is copyrighted by them. I may be wrong though. My understand also is that you can to an extent create anything you want. However, a company/person can deny you the right to show their copywrited material lol. But there is a difference between covering a plane and buying a plane in a scheme. That is like the Red bulls schemes. You can buy them from over seas however you see very few arfs in the US with it. That is due to the copy right laws having an effect on the US sales of material of others. I dont remember who but a company got in trouble for replicating the Red Bull scheme without permission.

Now something like that yak that is covered in the scheme I believe wouldnt start to many problems. However since they already grated the rights/made a deal with another company to produce arf in that scheme for MXSRs it might become a problem if he trys even copying the scheme without the lettering. That would have to be a legality issue that would need to be looked into.

Im not trying to discurage him from making a mxsr as there are a few diffrent companys working on them right now. I just dont want to see the man get hit with legal problems.