RCU Forums - View Single Post - Open letter to Xu Liang (RC EXL) ignitions
Old 10-30-2010, 01:00 AM
Antique
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Open letter to Xu Liang (RC EXL) ignitions

First off you dont' know what you're talking about...
I AM a distributor, same as C&H, and have been for many years...I buy direct from Mr Xu Liang for my own business. RC Ignition..I do not advertise RC EXL ignitions for sale to the public...Everything I buy goes into my own conversions....
My problem with Mr Xu liang was non receipt of my orders, at least 3 times in the last six weeks...
Mr Xu Liang has E mailed me and we have no problems, I just ordered some more ignitions FOR MY OWN CONVERSIONS..
My first post was to maybe find out why there were no replies to my E Mail orders...It got the result I wanted...Along with some negative replies from some other people who also don't know what they're talking about...
P51d says I somehow screwed him over on a 5.8..Still waiting for some proof on that one...
Tristao stuck his nose in where it didn't belong too....
Along with a few others...
I will continue being a CROOK...I'm old enough and don't need the little money I get from this business, so all you detractors feel free to put it where the proverbial sun don't shine, my good customers know how to get their engines serviced....