RCU Forums - View Single Post - Open letter to Xu Liang (RC EXL) ignitions
Old 10-30-2010, 01:21 AM
52jaws
My Feedback: (65)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Open letter to Xu Liang (RC EXL) ignitions

If I was RcExl I'd tell all the whiners to just make your own ignition.

I find it funny how people, Americans especially....myself included, think that they are always "owed something". I am in steel sales and this market changes daily so its fascinating to me when a customer comes in and is given a price and...no matter what price I may give him.... I get the...."AAHH thats too high. I need a good price".

So I've developed a tactic that has not failed me yet. Since the "customer is always right" I ask... "What is a good price then sir?" Its usually followed with silence and then the stutter of " well....I I dont know".

This guy came in thinking one thing and walked out paying for the material.... If my business buckeled to that kind bull crap then we wouldnt be in business to provide a service. A company is in business to turn a profit...not do "you" the customer any favors...thats fact ..like it or not its just the way it is. There is no contract.

And now were talking about a business in a foreign country!! Someone please explain to me why if they decide to quit making a given product, whatever it be, and move onto a product that makes them ten times more revenue. People....please....we've all heard "Money talks and Bull ___ walks! Its no different in any culture, any country and any business from illegal drugs to to the very toilet paper you wipe your woohoo with. What are you gonna do if Charmin and all the TP maufacters decide to start producing tin siding because they make a load more money... I'll tell you.....YOUR GONNA FIND "SOMETHING" TO WIPE YOUR HINEY WITH!!! Or your gonna find some place that sells it for $9.99 a roll and PAY IT and LIKE IT.

This hobby is just that...a hobby...not a necessity and we can never forget this because it can go away and if does then youll find something else.

RcExl has every right to decide they dont want to make ignitions any more or choose to not respond to an email or whatever!
They owe you NOTHING!

My name is Paul and if you dont like what I just posted....I dont care. ;-)