RCU Forums - View Single Post - How addicted are YOU?
View Single Post
Old 11-08-2010, 03:25 AM
mac1va
My Feedback: (18)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: How addicted are YOU?

Hi my name is Vincent and I'm an RC-a-holic
...and then, Hobby Lobby sends me a "crash sale" email and of course Its the plane I was looking at 2 weeks ago and almost clicked but now its on sale so now I'm trying to justify it cause its a sale and oh lets check eBay, maybe there is one new in the box a little cheaper then uh-oh an email from ebay saying they found items based on your last purchase which of course was not on sale but hey you really wanted one. Oh then, you really wanted a Buzzard Bombshell kit so you find it. Of course its over priced but hey you really want to treat yourself cause your birthday is in 11 months so you get it but then a guy in the club is selling complete a built silk and dope scratch built Buzzard that is ready for engine and electronics so you have to buy that one since it saves you the time of building the kit which is a 4ks kit and its really a free flight plan so you have to make changes to add servo mounting and movable surfaces so now its easy, this ones done. Oh but wait...ebay is still sending emails based on your previous purchase cause everyone needs a built Buzzard,4 Buzzard kits and a short kit also right? Um-well thats just one story about one airplane. I do find deals...sometimes. How many airplanes??? Lets just say my Jr 9303 has 30 models, my DX7 has whatever it has and my DX6i has 10 or whatever it has and they are all full of models. Now I'm thinking about the 9503 since it has 50 models but then I will have all that room for model memory.........you guys know what Im talkin about? Oh wait, then, I get everything shipped to work and wife doesnt see the boxes arrive. So now its easy she doesnt see anything. Once in a while I ship a really small one to my house just to "test" her. My shed is full of planes (where will I put the patio furniture this winter) I have a garage that I rent for my 46 Ford and oh, yeah thats where I keep the unbuilt ARFS and my 1/3rd scale clipped wing cub and my 1/4 scale monocoupe and well there some other planes there too. help me