RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Tipo didn't sell well...
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 03:11 PM
EscapeFlyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: The Tipo didn't sell well...

It seems most of our hopes lie in Eureka aircraft, balsa suppliers, kit cutters, and Don, AKA Frequent Flyer. This is okay with me, providing these people do not get burned out helping everyone to the degree they do.

I also realize that Mike McConville and his team put a lot of effort behind the Phoenix offering by Horizon. My hat is off to you folks.

The answer Bax gave to me is understandable now that I have more history on the subject. It is frustrating, but classic pattern devotees are industrious, and we will find a way to bring back the craftsmanship and inginuity ourselves when necessary. I believe the ressurection of the Tipo from Great Planes would be important, but when they refuse, we don't need them anyhow.

One thing for sure, we have the best looking, best flying, and best running equipment out there, regardless of the brand- because we share knowledge. It is wonderful that this knowledge did not have to be lost to the ages.

I am proud to include myself into this group of people, and hope I can contribute half as much, as has been offered me here, to someone in the future.

Thanks guys.