RCU Forums - View Single Post - Questions about Aerofly 5 I can't seem to find anwsers to.
Old 11-14-2010, 05:06 PM
da Rock

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Questions about Aerofly 5 I can't seem to find anwsers to.

ORIGINAL: Phantom 1

Okay thanks. I simply could not find the RIGHT Forum at first (which you neglected to mention), as I do not spend much time in here and am unfamiliar. Excuse me. The only forum I can find right now is RC simulator software discussions. I have looked in there to some extent, but do not see my duplicate post or the answers. Maybe you would be so kind as to send me the correct link. Thanks.

The last 25 or more posts by you carried on a discussion with Rajul, the Aerofly Representative who services RCU's special forum for Aerofly support. Those were in the "correct forum" so I assumed you didn't need directions. Also, sorry I didn't mention that would be the best place to cover this Aerofly question either.

To get to that forum, go to the RC Flight Simulator Software forum and look toward the top of the page. The one-click link into the Aerofly sub-forum is right up there.

I didn't notice this morning that your prior conversation was some time ago. It was in your history that there were two identical threads which is what brought me here. It's interesting and humorous that identical thead over there was deleted since this morning. Gremlins at work.... I'd move this one for you, because it's better off over there, but don't have the power in this forum.