RCU Forums - View Single Post - Questions about Aerofly 5 I can't seem to find anwsers to.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:19 AM
Phantom 1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Questions about Aerofly 5 I can't seem to find anwsers to.

Hi Mark.
Thanks for the quick answer. I needed to get my product review on RC-Television.org for this week, so did not get the patch installed in time. It is now installed and went in seamlessly.

If you watch my video, (It's already been seen over 1,500 times in 1 day!) you will see I didn't need it.

I did get more planes and the missing ones too. My video says it all. Tell the powers to be that I appreciated the effort it took to develop this software.

On one note, the Glider Tow is listed in my book to go to section 14.6, but there is none. There is a Glider tow section however at 15.6 as you stated.
But there is nothing in there that says how to release the glider. I found the answer though by trial and error.

In the glider tow mode, (setting up modelfunctions) there is a button selection that says "Hook".

It is on the tow plane, Wilga, but releases at the nose of the glider. It works perfectly.

Thanks for all your amazing support. Keep up the good work and please watch my extended video review on Aerofly 5, if you get a chance.

Dave "NightFlyyer" Herbert

[link=http://youtube.com/watch?v=QTSWbXciMbY]Ikarus Aerofly 5 Extended Review and Demonstration by NightFlyyer[/link]