RCU Forums - View Single Post - what is the best RC transmiter out there?
Old 11-23-2010, 11:01 PM
scooterinvegas
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: what is the best RC transmiter out there?

I just don't get it. For years modelers have been flying very successfully on one 72 MHz channel. Never having a problem with my 72 MHz radio, I feel very confident knowing that I am "locked" on to two channels. Why would you feel more confident with your receiver jumping from channel to channel to channel to channel? The biggest problem with Spektrum technology, was the fact that they had a ridiculous long lag time recovering from a brownout. That has since been solved, and today's Spektrum receivers return from a brownout instantly. So what's the problem? The only other issues I can think of is, people having problems with a soft bind on the lower end park type receivers, and not setting the servo end-points so the servos don't bottom out causing voltage spikes . Again that is a user error! I've personally run 6 volt battery packs (fully charged), and have never seen any of my receiver lights blinking after a flight, ever. My DX7 does everything I ask it to, and have no intention on changing anytime soon. So you guys can keep on arguing like a group of blue haired, wrinkled up old gossip queens..........with all due respect.........of course.

Oh ya, Spektrum haters putting Spektrum modules on their Futaba controllers is just flat out funny.