View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 11:23 AM
BadAzzMaxx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: JC 60cc Engine

ORIGINAL: apalsson

ORIGINAL: norbert001
Overall Am I dissapointed with the engine..?? NO

After all these are prototypes that were sent out and are suppose to be used for R&D

As these are the first ones to be released, I 'm sure you will all agree if nothing was found wrong with them then thats the time to worry..!!

Kevin for all his faults is doing this bit right I have emailed him with my findings lets hope he listens..!!

Paul
It seems obvious to me that where things have gone wrong is in some over zealous marketing of an engine that wasn't off the drawing board at the time and some more simiarly irresponsible marketing-speak statements still coming out.

Right
And when I tried to tell people this in the JC/YDA thread, I was bashed and told I should be banned from the thread. LOL

Now I see where JC is offering a three year warranty with there engines but I can’t seem to get engines serviced that had a two year warranty. ????

It was posted to send them to BJ but that did not work out, He does not have parts and no one would agree to pay him for fixing the engines, I guess he is suppose to do it for nothing.

Now there is a new dealer but there site say’s they will only service engines they have sold.

I have been contacted in the last few weeks by three customers with problems, Two have contacted JC with no response back to them.
Had one to contact me this morning but had to give him the same old song and dance of I just don’t know.
The said part of this whole deal is I still get calls from customers that I updated there engines wanting to know if they can still get them, But I guess that bridge has been burnt.

All i want to do right now is to take care of customers that have bought a engine from me.

Milton