RCU Forums - View Single Post - SAP 180 (Syssa Performance)
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 06:18 PM
NJRCFLYER2
My Feedback: (42)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SAP 180 (Syssa Performance)

I think the WistModel Prestige and Bravo are a pair.
The Prestige will be a tight fit, but it will go if you are determined enough. As long as you order the airplane with the mounting dimensions all figured out, they can put the firewall in the right location. You need to have it exactly right before you ever see it, so you must get the engine dimensions and mount dimensions figured out and give them a drawing.

The main issue with getting a Prestige is that there is usually a fairly long lead time for orders from Wistmodel. Check with Ken Velez though. PM me if you want his contact info.

As Matt said, the Bravo is electric only. With a bunch of elbow grease, you could convert it, but I wouldn't go there. Check out the Pentathalon by Mark Hunt. A real builders kit from what I have heard.

The easiest thing to do though, is grab a Focus II or an Aquila. Last I heard there were still Aquila's available. If you want something better, a CA Integral would work, as would a ZN Line Xigris. Check with F3A Unlimited for the Xigris. Chris Moon can probably suggest other alternatives as well.