RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 10:26 AM
the pope

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome to Club SAITO !

ORIGINAL: Konrad

ORIGINAL: the pope

ORIGINAL: Konrad

ORIGINAL: w8ye

Konrad,

You need to look at your engines some more?
Why, what am I missing?

All the best,
Konrad
Hey Komrad I think you will find there not holes but fly ****e. Why do you continue to torture yourself with all this electron scanning nuclear powered infrared mri spectromatroid hocus pocus gizmos when all u need to do is fuel the thing up and fly and have some fun. You have already imagined that OS engines are crap and now its Saitos turn. O.F hit the nail on the head and he didnt need a degree to figure that one out. Cheers the pope
That comment about ''fly ****e'' explains your love and knowledge about engine and materials.

If you take the time to read my post (whats left of them) you will see that I think the Saito is great, for the most part, and have said so repeatedly. I have proven that the OS ringless is not a competition engine, if for the poor choice of materials alone. What does that have to do with Saito making a fine sport four cycle. I like the aluminum seat for its ability to transfer heat. I like the raised valve seal area to enhance low lift flow. But at the same time I'm not blind to Saitos limitation. The SEM ''****e'' (whatever that is) came about for a discussion with one of the moderators about Saito making chrome valve seats. I state that the ABC jug don't have them and I learned this looking at the seat with the SEM. So what is your issue with my statements (findings)? Now I still doubt that Saito ever chrome plated the valve seat (I've never seen it). I have asked for verification if there ever has been a Saito chromed valve seat as stated in the Saito sticky at the top of this form.

I have also had great warranty service from Saito! She and her agents of the past have been honorable companies. So where have I said a disparaging remark about Saito or for that fact any company without substantiation.

Back to my questions can you enlighten me about my Saito 1.30?

All the best,

Konrad
Hey there komrad its the pope back from the naughty corner .I do love these engines and have a few different brands ,can u please tell me where I said I didnt. As for my knowledge on these things I certainly dont pretend to be an expert.What I do know is to try and keep things simple and not to look for problems that just arent there.As for saying u love saitos you then pick faults with them .I guess its just your passive agressive style. Its like telling a girl shes got nice legs but a face like a busted bumhole. Then u get upset when she slaps your face saying she cant take a compliment.Now back to your question about the 130, dont know, dont care. There u go consider yourself enlightened. Cheers from your freind the pope