RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Konrad
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Welcome to Club SAITO !

ORIGINAL: the pope
Hey there komrad its the pope back from the naughty corner .I do love these engines and have a few different brands ,can u please tell me where I said I didnt. As for my knowledge on these things I certainly dont pretend to be an expert.What I do know is to try and keep things simple and not to look for problems that just arent there.As for saying u love saitos you then pick faults with them .I guess its just your passive agressive style. Its like telling a girl shes got nice legs but a face like a busted bumhole. Then u get upset when she slaps your face saying she cant take a compliment.Now back to your question about the 130, dont know, dont care. There u go consider yourself enlightened. Cheers from your freind the pope
As to women I'll leave that subject alone. Now what is wrong with bringing the design limitation of a product to light. The discussion of these limitation can only help expand our pleasure with the product as we can learn how to deal with them. My hope is that if the public (you) know what to look for you will get a better product. Both at the counter when you purchase the engine and from the manufacture having to make a better product to address a more informed public.

All the best,
Konrad