RCU Forums - View Single Post - Everything Radial Engines
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 01:58 AM
fredo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Everything Radial Engines

ORIGINAL: SLegines

ORIGINAL: fredo

Yeah, guys if I can advice you, think about your purchase before you buy and go only from trusted sites and stores
so you don't end up like me with SLengines. By the way that site is still running strong as ever, advertising same old
things, Bucker,Moki,SL150....etc. This is just so wrong. It's criminal. Somebody please stop this guy.

Try to drink less and be careful what you say because most things even worse. If your engine and I'm gone I'll give you a new one without problems as soon as ready. But if you continue to behave so out of spite will not give you anything
<span title='''' yc=''You're using words that are very heavy and I will remember this forever.'' xc=''Stai usando parole molto pesanti e di questo mi ricorderò sempre.'' closure_uid_cy5l4a=''1646'' style=''background-color: #ebeff9''>You're using words that are very heavy and I will remember this forever.
<span title='''' yc=''Wish you were here to see what really happened then you'd realize that criminals are others. '' xc=''Vorrei che tu fossi qui per vedere cosa è veramente successo allora ti renderesti conto che i criminali sono altri.'' closure_uid_cy5l4a=''1647''>Wish you were here to see what really happened then you'd realize that criminals are others.
But I swear that one day you will regret what you said. As the new SL range will be ready to send you the SL150 engine No. 1.
Luigi, I don't want to inflamate this forum. If you didn't lie to me everything would be normal. I gave you 2080Euro because I trusted you. You never had a Moki. You never sent anything. You lied.
This doesn't belong to this hobby. And you still have a nerve to come here make big promisess and threaten at the same time. You are kidding me right? How could anybody trust you.
Then you said you will refund me and asked me for my bank details. OK, I gave it to you. Then you sent me email back where you stated that I make you laugh.
I hope people can read this before it gets shut down.