RCU Forums - View Single Post - 30cc Edge 540 build
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 05:20 PM
bigjer12341

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 30cc Edge 540 build

Hey thanks! When II ran it I did pop the wings on her, I could not resist! I think I will move the filter to the outlet on my fill tank one less thing to leak or plug. This is my firts gasser and going off what little I know and AW instructions. If the tank is clean and fuel is filtered prior to filling it should be clean. Plus carb does have a screen in it . I still need to order servos and extensions but most likley will wait till after xmas. IIts all pretty much ready to go other than servos and running servos extensions, pull pull set up, and final adjustments. I want to get a aluminum fuel line tee and get a different filler dot not to sure I like the one that it came wirh.
This weekend I am planning on starting tobuild a set of skies for her. I made a set for my contender and found snow to be fun taking off and landing on.
As far as oil goes I am breaking it in on lawn boy like DLE recommends and afterwards going to synthetic. I have been using the STHIL syn. inl my 2 stroke chain saw,red max leaf blower and snowblower for the last 6 years with great results. I left my Toro snow blower sit with gas in it last year (Bad me!) and it fired right up andran great today. The snowblower is 6 years old and still has same plug in it as well as leaf blower. I also like the belray hr-1 syn as well, its a few bucksmore I had ran it in my Honda cr 250 at 100:1 with no issues at all. I may try a few differentones to see what works the best. Any recommendations?