RCU Forums - View Single Post - Idiots in New York, RC plane buzzing Statue of Liberty & Brooklyn Bridge
Old 12-04-2010, 07:40 PM
RealPilotAce

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Idiots in New York, RC plane buzzing Statue of Liberty & Brooklyn Bridge

Our enemies are within. Is this community so blind and sheep like that it cant even see past it's social security checks and the F150 pickups. 99% of you flyers have no clie of what war is, what death is, nor the stench of rotting flesh. What it is like to eat rotten garlic rubbed on moldy bread just to stay alive.

Pansies is what thie lot of you are when you give in to fear. Great good comes from patriots, and not parrots. All I keep hearing are parrots repeating what they have been told. 'Keep the fighting over there so it won't come here', USA USA USA, waving flags made in China, buying imported planes and RC equpment. Not one American made product I see when I walk into a hobby shop cause we want and want and want, but don't waht to pay or give. If you have a home built... great job on the labor, but I wouldn't be surprised if the birch, balsa, monocoat and maybe except the decent CA was made in China. But you built it so it's america.

Kenedy was not making a patriotic speach when he was asking you to do for your country... he was leading the way to sheeple. and to this day we still think we are americans. More like AmeriKan ots.

I say the FPV'r is a Hero! and to heck with the lot of you that want to take away his freedom and rights.