RCU Forums - View Single Post - DLE Engine Pricing
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 12:12 PM
SpinnerRow

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: DLE Engine Pricing

ORIGINAL: captinjohn

A company is about as good as it words. I seen Tower had started to sell Aeroworks airplanes at a good price. I called about one for my DLE30 but they was out of stock. (sound familiar? ) I asked if they would be at he same price for a couple of months...which they replied...sure will. I called not even a month & 1/2 later....you gussed it....the price was then a lot more. What appeared to be a good deal vanished....Puff! Capt,n
Then don't do business with them. That's the power you have as a consumer. Every hobby company is going to have a horror story about them floating around out there some where. Any of the up and coming hobby related companies would be VERY happy if they could have the success in the next 10 years that Tower has had in the last 40.

From what I've been told, Tower doesn't stock Aeroworks planes. They drop ship them from Aeroworks and from the few times that I've looked, they sell the planes for the same price as Aeroworks. At that point why even go through Tower? Just order directly from Aeroworks.