RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale poseable pilot making
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 12:49 AM
P4Patti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale poseable pilot making

Well the website is still down due to hackers getting back in and creating havoc. It's apparently robotically generated and they target the biggest template sources like the one we used to create maximum disruption - don't you think they should use their time more creatively and constructively instead of destructively? [&o] It's taking too much time to try and sort and we're not getting very far with no-one being able to suggest how to stop it and the host ducking for cover. I'm not an IT expert and don't want to become one, I'd much rather be making little people! So we're going to take a new approach with a simpler web presence without the shop and listing every product and people can just email us for further info and their requirements. It'll probably be better in the long run anyway and our daughter is still keen to help out so she can handle the simple kit side of things and I can take care of the extra requests. We'll work on that one.

I've started painting Stew with his crusher cap and with all the troubles with the website I haven't done much more on the Red Baron's uniform but hopefully this weekend I'll make some progress there.

cheers
Patti