RCU Forums - View Single Post - F3A MONOLOG 2X2 F3A METER
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 01:09 AM
Jai Young Shim
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: F3A MONOLOG 2X2 F3A METER

Hi, Pattern flyers,

I am close friend of BJ Park who is still F3A Korea Champhion every year and participating in worls champhionship every year for representing our national team.

He always designed and built his own 2X2 plane for competition had good results. I as a one of close friend in Korea had many times together for building and testing all range of planes,
including jets since 1998 and any scales, even though pattern is always his main category. He built his plane with Blasa woods with film cover with his own design.

As he had education in aviation academy in Korea, he has very solid fundamental knowledge and long time experience in modeal planes. He has really fantatically senstive fingers too.

In Korean RC market, we are waiting for his Monolog very much since he announced its production and now heard that his production lines are smoothly working well.
Personally, I am more inclined to jets together with him when he was here in Korea and we built & tested together F-14 Tomcat from scratch as can be seen in Jets Forum here, with title "My F-14 Tomcat Building"
It was first successful story of scratch building not only Korea but also in world model jets with beautiful flying. He was the inspector and test flyer!

In this opportunity, I would like to very much encourage all pattern lovers to try his plane to find your full range of satisfaction, mostly slow stability and adoptative manuver.

I wish his produciton line can satisfy all the flyers who wants to fly Monolog to be delivered right in time.

Have a nice flying every time!

With my best wishes to BJ Park.

Jai Young Shim / Korea