RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale poseable pilot making
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 04:37 AM
P4Patti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale poseable pilot making

Hi All

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. We've had a few days off and it looks like we'll be getting a few more unexpectedly. It hasn't stopped raining and now the town is flooding and all the roads are cut. Thankfully we're high and dry and knowing it was coming I stocked up on necessities so I'm happy to be home with the time off. I got a new computer for Christmas so that has taken some time to sort out and transfer files and install programs onto. It also has Windows 7 which is new to me but I'm finding my way around and I like it.

We've also managed to sort out the website and got it operational again. I'm beginning to realise it's going to be an ongoing job but I guess that's part of it.

I haven't made much progress on Richthoffen with all the other goings on but he's far from forgotten. I have been finishing off the 1/4 scale Stew and painted him up and made a uniform. I'm really not happy with the colour of the shirt and haven't been able to find what I need so might have to resort to dying my own colour. The one I got is far too green for the olive drab dark which looks almost brown.

I bought Richard a CompARF 1/4 scale Spitfire for Xmas and it's actually 1:4.5 so now he wants a pilot that fits it properly. Looks like a new body mould will be in the pipeline for that in the New Year!

Well, the rain has actually eased which is promising but the flood waters are predicted to come downstream in a couple of days so I think we're in for worse. Hope the supplies hold out [X(] Might have to go fishing

Scale Dude, hopefully you'll be able to find something to help you out on the website now. Let me know if there's a problem with it but hopefully it's sorted.

cheers
Patti

www.properlittlepeople.com