RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale poseable pilot making
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 03:47 AM
P4Patti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale poseable pilot making

Hi Brad - rising waters over here, bush fires on your side of the country and poor old Britain and Ireland snow and iced in! What's giving us more grief than the weather is the hackers on the website though They've just about got us beat. It seems you have to be, or know, or find a full time "geek" (not my words, but know what they mean) capable of reading the code and finding problems almost daily. We've decided to abandon the shop front and just make a static information type site with a contact address. I can't believe the amount of time it's sucking up trying to sort it but we'll get there in the end. We will keep plugging on Brad, for sure Thanks for the encouragement.

There will be some of you pleased to know that we're planning on cutting another Richthofen head early next week so will get that ready this weekend.

Greg, is the Hawker Hurricane the plan or an acutal plane? Richard's Corsair is from a Brian Taylor plan and he really likes his plans. He's pretty excited about the Spitty though and with a very significant birthday coming up in a few weeks has dropped a few unsubtle hints about undercarriage and motor! Have to see how good he is I guess

Happy New Year to you all,

cheers
Patti