RCU Forums - View Single Post - nitrorcx and the exceed line
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 12:45 PM
SalemRich
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nitrorcx and the exceed line

I bought an Exceed drift car which was defective right out of the box (the transmitter range was less than 3 feet). When I attempted to get an RMA from nitrorcx.com as per their web site instructions, their phone system gave me a fast busy several times a day. I also never got a response to any of my email requests and the chat line was never operative. Finally, after a week of this I contacted my credit card company and placed a dispute.

Surprise, surprise I finally heard from them with a request to remove the dispute. Xheli.com which I learned is an affiliate (same company) accepted and billed me for two helicopters, but never delivered them and even double billed me for one of them. I also had to dispute that one to get it off my list of charges. I later learned they are the same company with the same issues. How these guys remain in business is beyond me.

On line hobby items purchasing horror stories don't get much worse than my experiences with nitrorcx.com and xheli.com. I don't understand why anyone would buy anything from nitrorcx.com, xheli.com or hobbypartz.com a second time. The are all affiliates of the same company and are a perfect example of Customer NO Service. I honestly think all of the positive reviews they get are from plants or shills.