RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tornado S30 What happened???
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 07:05 PM
jpowell189

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tornado S30 What happened???

Just got a new Tornado S30 one week ago for christmas. Went through all the break in processes and finaly got to play around with it. On my first run one of the front dog bones fell out and Ionly had three wheel drive. Isee people posting on here about that being a problem and how to fix it so that is fine. Yesterday I went to drive it for the second time and something different happened. Was just driving it around the local school parking lot and suddenly the engine raced and the brakes wouldn't work. Went over to the car and noticed a rear dog bone was missing and there was oil all over the back right side of the car. Engine runs fine but I get no acceleration or braking. The gears are fine so they only thing I can guess is the rear dif must have destroyed itself. Does the rear diff have oil in it? Do these redcat cars have a lot of problems like this? I'm new to this hobby and Iknow things break but after two drives? Ithought about calling RedCat customer service but that probably wont do any good. I've attached pictures. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Justin
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	sq47195.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	3.68 MB
ID:	1541459   Click image for larger version

Name:	xs56956.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	3.41 MB
ID:	1541460