Bob Pastorello
My Feedback: (198)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Hitec Aurora 9-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio System

ORIGINAL: A.T.

New Year present from Finless Bob - New Video How To'

Finless Bob's New Year present of new video x 4 added 01Jan11. =

NEW - Hitec Aurora 9 Radio Videos

1) Model menus part 4B. Covers Hover Pitch and Throttle Trim and Pitch High/Low in the pitch and throttle curves menus missed in video 4.

2) Throttle Cut menu. I decided to do throttle cut menu ahead of throttle hold for reasons of showing you a neat alternative throttle cut using the hold menu. This is model menu part 6.

3) Throttle Hold menu. This is model menu part 7A

4) Added a tip on getting a unique alternative to the throttle cut menu using the throttle hold menu! This makes it so throttle cut does not work unless you are in throttle hold. This is model menu part 7B.
-
refer attached PDF for updated full index of Bob's great video..

Aurora A9, Spectra Pro & Optima - FAQ & Undocumented Features - Mixes, Setups,Tips. {Individual Links often updated}

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links

I have to tell anyone on this thread, that the amount of help and knowledge Finless Bob gives in his videos FAR, *FAR* exceeds a radio or two or three worths'..... As a newbie to helis, figuring out HELIS **and** figuring out the Aurora 9 was daunting. Finless made it all make sense, and he does a very professional job. Heli Freaks is right and proper to hold copyright and ownership of those vids....the help they provide along with the others on that site is far wider than just Hitec.

Anyway - the help his videos provided me is invaluable, and I for one definitely want to thank Mike Mayberry and anyone else who was involved in the decision to let Finless have at it. He did a marvelous job, and helped move marketing the Aurora 9 to heli fliers ahead light years.