RCU Forums - View Single Post - nitrorcx and the exceed line
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 12:41 PM
SalemRich
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: nitrorcx and the exceed line

My issue was never with the Exceed product,only the company who sold it to me. For the money,Exceed RC carsare a real value even though the one I bought from nitorrcx.com had a bad transmitter right out of the box. The cost was $99.95 including shipping. That included the drift complete RTR car with electronics, battery, wall charger and shipping. That is typically more than $100 less than more established brands. My issue wasonly with the seller. Since the Exceed line is value priced it only makes sense that a few of then will slip by quality control.however, if and when that happens, as it did in my case, you want to buy from a responsable vendor.

I have purchased several Traxxas and Assoicated RC products from Tower Hobbies over the years and in the very few times I have needed after sales support they have always been flawless - the total opposite of the experience Ihad with nitorrcx.com and xheli.com. I was simply attempting to help with one of the most important considerations in buying any RC product. Namely, the supplier. If your experience was different, you were simply lucky. So good for you.