RCU Forums - View Single Post - Difficult Arfs!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Nitro-Tom

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Difficult Arfs!

ORIGINAL: NCIS

I happen to be building three planes at this time. Starting at 87'' up to 127''. All Warbirds. One P-40 and two Corsairs. You think I started this thread to start trouble and that is why I am on two other respectable sites without the little whiners like all of you. This site is starting to be a joke and I have been told that by many real builders that don't even bother with it anymore. I just come on here to see how stupid some of you non builders stupid opinions are when you haven't even built a plane. I have nothing else to say so go ahead and do what your doing by repeating over and over what an ******* I am. Just don't ever tell me that an ARF is a true build because it's just not and you lazy flyers know it. You just want instant gratification so you buy from China.[:-]

Barry

Dude, here you go again......

1 - Telling us "Mine is bigger than yours! SO WHAT! My latest ARF is so big, it doesn't even fit in any of my vehicles.....and my biggest vehicle is a 1995 Chevy Tahoe (Like a Suburban) (It's big!) Now I have to listen to YOU on top of my wife telling me "What are you going to do now, buy a Van? OR a trailer?)

2 - Again with Bashing RCU...If you don't like it here DON'T LOG IN.....If I had rights, I would help you and disable your account

3 - Calling people STUPID and using profanity such as the A word only show YOUR TRUE COLORS my man....and it doesn't look good for you......

Now that I am sucked into this thread...the only thing I want is for you to go away....back to your Respectable sites....please.....

and what's wrong with a little "Instant Gratification"?