RCU Forums - View Single Post - Difficult Arfs!
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 06:16 PM
brockettman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Difficult Arfs!

ORIGINAL: NCIS

I happen to be building three planes at this time. Starting at 87'' up to 127''. All Warbirds. One P-40 and two Corsairs. You think I started this thread to start trouble and that is why I am on two other respectable sites without the little whiners like all of you. This site is starting to be a joke and I have been told that by many real builders that don't even bother with it anymore. I just come on here to see how stupid some of you non builders stupid opinions are when you haven't even built a plane. I have nothing else to say so go ahead and do what your doing by repeating over and over what an ******* I am. Just don't ever tell me that an ARF is a true build because it's just not and you lazy flyers know it. You just want instant gratification so you buy from China.[:-]

Barry
Well, I have been sucked in too. I love to fly, hate to crash and like to build kits and put together ARFS.

NCIS: "You think I started this thread to start trouble"
Me:" Yes."

NCIS: "I just come on here to see how stupid some of you non builders stupid opinions are when you haven't even built a plane."
Me: "Harsh."

Barry, why such a big chip on the shoulder?

I've never "scratch built" anything scale, but have "scratch built" ugly!

I built a bunch of Guillows models when I was a kid, built a Great Planes Rapture and a Top Flite DC-3/C-47 most recently. I have a T/F P-47 and a SIG 4 Star 120 yet to "build".

Just because I've built a "pre-packaged" kit doesn't mean I don't have a stupid opinion every now and then.

I guess I am pretty lazy too because I love to fly my Hobbico Twinstar, my Model Tech Dragon Lady (ARFS).

NCIS: "This site is starting to be a joke and I have been told that by many real builders that don't even bother with it anymore."
Me: "Sounds like you, a real builder, would be happier."

Well, that's my nickles worth, and we both know each other a little better now.

Peace!

Ben