RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale poseable pilot making
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 03:35 AM
P4Patti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale poseable pilot making

Thanks for the well wishes Bob, we'll get it sorted soon. I have a deadline for a magazine article on Monday so that is priority right now then we can turn the attention to sorting the website - again!

A week into the New Year already how time flies. Manfred has been cut, moulded and cast and he's looking good. I'm really pleased with his face and he's been done with hair and a separate removable service cap (is that what the Germans called them as well?) and will have a flying cap too. This first one was cut in 1/4 scale as if it needed redoing the mould is smaller and less waste of moulding materials. The third scale Manfred will be done soon too. I wanted to put a progress pic up here but am having trouble with my photo processing on the new Windows 7, still finding my way around, so will have a play tomorrow. I have got a pic of Stew in his current state just for interests sake, this was the first leather jacket. He needs more painting to finish him off but I haven't done any of that for a while.

cheers all
Patti

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Qo40077.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	146.0 KB
ID:	1543937