RCU Forums - View Single Post - Scale poseable pilot making
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 03:09 AM
P4Patti

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Scale poseable pilot making

Hi Steve, yes the website is still suffering from the hackers and although we've totally erased all the files that were up and have been working on a new one Google still has the warning up that it is infected. It's a matter of checking that the current one is OK and uninfected and then requesting Google to do a review of the site for us. I've been doing the article for the mag which had a deadline (today) so now that that is done I can concentrate on getting the website running again. I'll PM you my email address and then I can answer your questions about pricing etc. 1/5 size is not a problem and it depends on the civilian head but not having a particular uniform might make it reasonably quick.

Greg, lucky you made it back from Brisbane before they closed the roads. It's just amazing how this flooding is going on and on. We are in sunshine today but couldn't work because the roads are closed and no trucks can get through. Even the produce we sent on the weekend is now stuck at Dalby on the way to Melbourne!

You don't have to make 1/4 scale planes, it's just that I prefer working with the larger sizes so when I do one I start with the 1/4 size. The larger ones use too many materials when I'm trialling and erroring. The 1/6 body will happen but I'm not going to give you a date because something always seems to come up out of the blue to muck the plans up Like floods and hackers Hope your cupboards are well stocked

cheers
Patti