RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official Rustler Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 04:54 PM
B192734

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Rustler Thread

Hey everyone. Question here. Haven't had much of a chance to go out bashing lately, but was going to today. Got the batteries all charged and turned it all on. Everything went all glitchy. So I tried turning it all off, disconnecting a motor wire and resetting the esc. It's currently the blue xl-5 esc. I followed the instructions from the manual to reprogram. That didn't seem to do anything. Still glitchy. Tried a couple of times, but nothing. Now for some reason I can't remember how fast it would turn on before, but it doesn't just turn on when I push the button. I have to hold it for a second or so and then it comes on. Steering seems to work just fine though. It's not just glitchy as in the tires and motor are twitching, it'll just rev up and run and not stop. I reconnected the motor lead, and lifted it off the table, and when I turned it on nothing at first, so I hit the throttle to see, and it would twitch, and then rev up to full speed and slowly come back down and run a partial throttle until I shut it off. Any thoughts? I don't believe the batteries in the radio are bad, the light is steady and bright.