RCU Forums - View Single Post - need inserts for tires and wheels
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 04:45 AM
FahrtAutoRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: need inserts for tires and wheels

ORIGINAL: hasek1616

cerealkilla, sarcasm doesn't work on the internet at all, you cant change your tone of voice when you're typing, and there's no need to make fun of him just because the factory seemed to have screwed up his order. Tons of people get scared out of the hobby because of this, even if it is sarcasm, just because it may be an obvious question to you doesn't mean that it gives you the right to be a smart aleck, luckily basketballfan seems to be already established in this hobby, but id hate to another person run out of these forums because of these cocky statements i keep seeing more and more of

The only person to screw up his order was him, if he read the description before buying the item he would see there were no foams mentioned, yet many other sets of pre-mounts have em listed adn included. Ive seen quite a few MT style tire/rim sets without inserts. It is not uncommon. And scaring off noobs? Please, if everyone jumped out of what they were into because of something said on the internet the world would be a very sad scary place. The question was obvious because all the information was on the page he linked. But, youre right, who am I to judge? Ill just go about my own way in my strange world of reading, researchingand comprehending. God forbid anyone else join me on this strange unknown path.

And go ahead, keep stickin up for him and riding his dick like this, he was a LOT less kind in his PM's, but of course he knows you all would never see that.