RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2.4 - Why Are They Failing?
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 04:14 PM
Loopman
My Feedback: (195)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2.4 - Why Are They Failing?

Guys,
Just so you'll know I am following this thread closely and am getting a good education on 2.4 but I just need to let you know that the two fellas at our field who experienced the issues had done evreything right! There were no power issues, no receiver placement issues, no servo binding issues. Our field is so rural they have to occasionally pipe sunlight in! The mear fact that they both were flying 2.4 and they both had link, bind, whatever you want to call it probelms is where I came up with the thread name! I have had issues and a friend of mine has lost two planes at the field due to loss of signal on 2.4. Yes, I agree that some of the issues are caused by the user but there are enough of these instances flying around (or not flying) excuse the pun, that I thought I'd start the thread. I cannot bring myself to seriously fly anything larger than my foamies and park flyers with my 2.4 and will be changing all of my larger planes back to PCM. If that means that I am reverting back in time, so be it but it's my choice and it should be respected and not ridiculed.

Happy Flying (On Whatever System You Have)

Loopman