RCU Forums - View Single Post - ESKY LAMA 4 THREAD
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 10:15 PM
pgroom_68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: ESKY LAMA 4 THREAD

ORIGINAL: stalyoni
yeah happy new year pete. Im looking to get myself a mini swift real soon. All i can say is good luck with the HK 450. You have alot of heli there mate and i hope it doesnt like taking dirt naps like my blade sr did. Anyways i replied to your PM.
See you on tuesday night mate.
Bring the swift.
Hey again Brendon,

Will do (re. swift) mate! Got your PM - it's all good! You're right that the 450 is "alot of heli" - I'm being very careful to build it properly following the lead of Rob from the 450 forum - he dropped by on his way to USA last weekend.... Unfortunately we came across a snag during our marathon build and had to give up the idea of completing it to the flying stage in one sitting The motor & servos are in - but the Rx & ESC aren't yet - he is dropping by again to complete it later.
Can't say that I will be doing the test flying mate - it will probably by Rob - but when I do eventually get everything set up I'll be trying to avoid hitting the ground at all costs - believe me!!

Peter[sm=shades_smile.gif]
P.S. If Tuesday is no good - we could make it Wednesdays this year! Drop me another PM if that is better for you mate.....