RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitroplanes Shipped Junk Seniorita
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:15 PM
Oberst
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitroplanes Shipped Junk Seniorita

ORIGINAL: Bladejunkie

Hey all,well I finally got a refund notice from nitro planes today.Funny I could never get in touch with them by phone or e-mail since before Christmas,but one little e-mail to PayPal and I get an e-mail less than 24 hrs later?I didn't get a full refund,15% restocking fee,but still better than nothing right?I don't understand the restocking fee thing,why should I have to pay to have a box of junk restocked?I also had to pay to have said box of junk sent back to junk box warehouse.Ok I feel better now,lesson learned.I wont be spending any more of my cash at nitro planes.These people have no ethics,so beware.

Later Jim.

PS I read the Chinese are trying to get the job of building CA's high speed rail system!!!!!!!

I think restocking fees should be banned, I believe it's a form of Legal Thievry. It's a way for a company to make a profit off the unhappy customer. When one company see's another company do it, then they all do it.

Glad you got most of your money back, I'm sure you will look harder at the reviews, Threads and Posts before buying your next ARF- I know I do.

Pete