RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2.4 - Why Are They Failing?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 10:57 AM
RogerParrett

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2.4 - Why Are They Failing?

Zor stated... "I am glad that you are interpreting my postings as entertainment and you are assuming that they entertain others as well. You wrote "keeping us entertained" and not "keeping me entertained"

Man, I gotta tell ya.... based on the number of PMs I've received in the last 24 hours, I'd say that - yes - you are entertaining US.

No doubt you have some basic level of understanding of electronics. Most likely through actual work experience. However, you've made many mistakes - that you refuse to acknowledge - that anyone with a formal understanding in engineering finds immediately just plain wrong. Not "interpreted" wrong. Just plain wrong. I'm certainly not knocking actual work verses a formal engineering degree, but you seem to want to be viewed as an unchallenged, wise and seasoned expert. By mincing words, parsing phrases, inventing "new" ways of understandings that go against years of practical RC understanding, you lose a lot of ground with the REAL experts in this field.

Have you looked at your postings of the past three months? You've spent most of your postings defending your answers as opposed to offering constructive advice. Not a good hit ratio, pal.

A word of advice - sit back and chill out. Crack open one of Canada's best - Molsen Golden (Yeah!!). Read, learn, and don't be so quick to jump in with what you consider thoughful ramblings. And ask questions. People won't laugh at your questions.
And you might just learn something along the way.

Best... Roger Parrett / Dayton / OH