RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 04:28 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

ORIGINAL: Aframomum

Wow...don't think I've ever seen the thread this far down the line before...wake up everyone!

Mark
Mark,
Your absolutely right, it is as quite as church on Monday. This time of the year for those in cold country can't fly so there is not a lot to offer here on the thread. Somewhat like myself here in sunny "windy" California my flying has been cut down too.

Yesterday was a text book California day, sunny and no wind, clear skies and a great fly day. Only one other guy and myself had the entire field to ourselves. I flew 2-500, 2-600, 2- T-28 plane flights, it truely was a a grand day.

Today we had many things to do so it was a "no RC day.

If you guys watch the news you may see where a Los Angeles Police Officer was shot! This happend a 1,000 yards from my house #2. We were there completing our weekly yard work. We go there once a week nad maintain the yards, pool and such. We were hearing sirens and seeing many helicopters. As we had just completed our work and were ready to leave we got in to our truck and drove 100 yards to the end of the street where it was closed with gun toting police standing there. We were asked where we came from and I pointed back to our house. Then we were asked if we had seen anyone walking around and the final request was open my truck doors and look through my truck to see if someone was laying on the floor or in the bed hiding! Crap man that's scary[X(] because at that tme we did know what was going on, and I did not feel like asking, just let me go. Generally "we carry" over there because the house sits empty except for our one day visits, so you don't know what you might find when you there, today I had not. It's over now and we are comfy in our main home. OBTW, they locked down 7 square miles with several schools on LOCK DOWN. They are now letting the kids out ONE AT A TIME to a parent. The one big school has over 1,500 kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JPEE filling the big hole in this blog