RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 06:53 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

ORIGINAL: Aframomum

Hey JPEE,

That sounds like some crazy scary stuff...esp being so close to home. I hope the officer recovers.

Glad you got the chance to fly and from the list sounds like you had a good time!

Just wanted to let you know I didn't forget about your question concerning the tail grip bolt, here it is: [link=http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=263210&highlight=tail+grip+failure]First[/link] and [link=http://www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=258815&highlight=tail+grip+failure]Second[/link]

My rebuild has come to a crawl waiting on parts...forgot Monday was a holiday (MLK day) so no mail. In the meantime I have been practicing a bit on Phoenix...and I did upgrade to version 3.0 and have been trying out some of the other heli's...esp. the 550.

Hope Glenn and Nick are alright with the weather.

Mark

Mark, THANK YOU! that made for some great reading! I have had many flights as well as many hard crashes with my 500 have not seen this anomaly. However, I'll take my tail down and look it over and replace those grip screws very soon. It would be senseless not to right?

Glad to hear your enjoying you Phoenix. You know Jreue has one too along with Glenn. You ought to check with them and see if they wanna do a web flight together. We did that jillion times with our G4's back in the day. Food for thought.

The Policeman went home tonight, his vest saved his life! He pulled the car over and got out of his cruser and started for the guys car, just like normal ticket stop. Then the guy lets go with two shots and one hit him and down he went. A neighbor across the street saw it go down and got on the Policemans radio and said OFFICER DOWN and that all she took! A troop of 350 police and 3 helis came in and trying to get this guy. I hope the morning news shows him ( the gunman ) on a "slab" for what he has done.

JPEE