RCU Forums - View Single Post - A new addition to my radio cabinet...
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 10:38 PM
everythinghobby
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A new addition to my radio cabinet...

Iam new here at RCU. Ihope to use the opinion of the masses and the knowledgable, to help me make a educated decision. I am in the process of adding a new Heli radio and Ihave narrowed it down to either the Futaba 8FG or the 10CHG. It will be used in both a Raptor 30 and a Raptor 90. So, what I was hoping is that someone out there could maybe steer me in the right direction of which one poses the best solution. If perhaps someone has had the opportunity to use both and has an opinion on the better of the two. I am not so much factoring in the price or the extra channel capacity of the 10, but rather ease of use, technology and overall system "wow" factor. I love my buttons, but is the 10 worth that extra bling effect. The 8FG seems to be new, fresh and up to date, a style that will no doubt be of what's to come from the future line-up. where as the 10 seems to carry that last year style, but the with a non-modular look.

Maybe, I will just stop there and leave it in the hands of you, my fellow hobbyists for your input. I thank you in advance for it!!