RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 05:58 PM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

AH........... the good old Mudslides. Mark you hit a homer with that one, though its been a few years since i had one

I have been playing with my 600 heli camera mount again. Since the first video was made I have not had another one come out very well, they all had some blur from settings (HD) and vibrations. I have tried many mods but all to no avail until now I hope One thing I found in doing camera tests in the front yards was just holding the camera moving it in HD1080 is that camera has to move slower so as to not blur the video. So my first adjustment was to cut down to a lower level, 720HD. If you recall the camera sling hung from under the copter. However, vibrations made their way down the sling straps. So today trying some different I took off the part of the mount that held the camera directly and removed some of the cross bars for strength ( a little overkill lol ) to the mount structure to make it a bit more flexible and lighter. As a working model "don't laugh" I removed it's frame bolts and hung the camera by four very small bungie cords. This now isolates the camera from the entire mount vibration wise.... I hope!
Dont worry about it hanging a bit cockeyed for now, I can take that up with the adjustable mount to the cameras base.

As soon as this devil winds quites I am ready to giver the old college try.

JPEE
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db86558.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	185.5 KB
ID:	1550661   Click image for larger version

Name:	Om32125.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	179.0 KB
ID:	1550662