RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 09:56 PM
rotarydoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Hey guys,

JPEE,

Hope your new camera setup there works out whenever the wind will allow you to do some testing...let us know how it works out...

James,

That wiring job looks nice, I have been considering doing that to my 450's as well...there are many places on the 450 Pro that the wiring is in a position to rub the frame in spots...you did a very nice job there on the shrink tubing...

Nick,

Glad you had a nice easy birthday, I am the same way, no big deal on my B-day, I had to work, and it was no different from any other day...

I just took an online course for Mazda HVAC systems (heat, A/C) and we use MOSFET's for the blower speed controls. The explanation was a bit vague, so I'm still not sure I completely understand it, but it basically works like a normal transistor as far as I can tell. But our application is pretty simple, just a single motor blower speed control circuit...

Mark,

Dress warm is all I have to say...and hope that it warms up by the time you get here....it's currently 12.9 degrees outside, with a 6.9 degree wind chill...[X(]

Glad the 500 is coming along...

Hope the little one enjoys the plane ride!

Not much new here, just cold...

Justin texted me about a V-bar he is selling, but I'm not interested...I'm sticking with flybars for a bit yet...the prices and technology will keep getting better and better with time...

I have been playing around with my digital scanner, got a programming kit for it, and it seems to be receiving a lot more interesting stuff...some of which I'd probably be better off not knowing...

It's a crazy, scary world out there!

Glenn