RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 10:36 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: are these blades any good for cp pro?

Nick,

I am glad you got to spend time with the family for your birthday, nothing is better than that. That (for me) is what makes any holiday, being surrounded by family and friends!

Mark,
Yes I am using the new NEU motor but have scaled it down so my present ESC can handle it. It still flies tons better than my stock Align motor did. But because of the 11T pinion the head speed is slower so she is still not real strong but even like this she rolls and loops as well as spikes far better than before. The draw back is..........the pack gets warmer than I would like in Idle-up! The ESC stays fairly cool. I am hoping that the new ESC will take care of this problem. I would hate to have purchased the new motor and ESC only to find out that still to swing those baldes fast it will kill my packs. My other buddies here keep telling me to go to 50 volt and two packs to get some (power)

Mark, have a safe trip with the family!!!!

Glenn,

All of the vibs are gone. The three test flights with the camera last week went like this. First I flew in VGA, then HD 720, and HD 1080. In all instances there were no vibrations but, the camera keeps trying to "fine" focus so you can see the picture go milky to sharp in a mill sec. I tried to turn off the auto focus but I am sure I did yet, more manual reading to do. The video's are not worth posting because I flew the crap out of the heli to see how she'd handle with the load and what might or not bother the camera but nothing did, so that part is done. The videos would make you sea-sick LOL

I got those flights in on Friday and now today and tomorrow are blowing again big time[]

JPEE